Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sorry!

Hello! I am a really terrible blogger! I appoligize and I hope that with summer here my life will get a little more interesting! In the past few months it has been a little hectic with all of the dance competitions and all of the school work that had to be done and stuff of that sorts so there wasn't a lot of picture taking! In May my dance team had their 2008-2009 Showcase to end the year! So in June we held try-outs for our 2009-2010 dance team! This year I tried out for Varsity Company which is the second highest level! After being brutally worked for a whole week in the workshop to learn the dance, I came back on Saturday and tried out for the team. The next thing on my list was wait for my letter. It seemed like a lifetime and finally on Tuesday my letter came! I was so excited I could hardly stand it! I ripped open the letter scared for what I might find and then ....
I opened this......


CONGRATULATIONS
Katelyn Hunt
YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS A MEMBER OF THE

Varsity Company
on Downtown Dance Studio's competitive showteam!
I was estatic! I was screaming and running all over the house!!!!!!! So now I am on Varsity and I am loving it!!!! So until next time,(which is hopefully soon!),be safe, keep smiling, and dance until your hearts content!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Raquel Koehler said...

That's awesome Katie... Although, next time don't slam the door in the mail man's face. The poor guy!

Katie said...

No promises!